“Owner needs a health inspector”

Barry's Parkview Drive Inn
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Spanish Fork
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Utah county is required by law to wear gloves when handling food, they do not. Worst customer service from the dark skin older man, they don't wear hair nets or hats to keep their hair out of the food, they have a cooler full of ice that they expect germs won't get in to, dirty lobby, employees texting constantly. I won't dine here again.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

I am a big fan of the steak sandwich and thick cut fries. Really can't address too much of the other menu items b/c I go to Barry's for this sandwich specifically.

1  Thank PRButterfield
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Me and my husband decided to go here for lunch and first of all the fry sauce is 25 cents extra for this tiny thing. As others have stated the owner was rude. The next morning I was vomiting and had diarrhea and I KNEW it was from this place...I am also wondering about cleanliness.

2  Thank tirviner
Reviewed March 16, 2012

This place's food is fine, but the owner is a rude bossy jerk. I went here and he was so hateful I will never go back.

1  Thank SusieLou1962
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The food was good, but the owner was a real jerk. Snobbish attitude. Will never go back.

1  Thank USNavyVet72