“I got food poisoning”

Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Spanish Fork
Utah
“I got food poisoning”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Me and my husband decided to go here for lunch and first of all the fry sauce is 25 cents extra for this tiny thing. As others have stated the owner was rude. The next morning I was vomiting and had diarrhea and I KNEW it was from this place...I am also wondering about cleanliness.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank tirviner

Heber Utah
“The owner is a grouch!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

This place's food is fine, but the owner is a rude bossy jerk. I went here and he was so hateful I will never go back.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank SusieLou1962
Foley, Alabama
“Food Was Good”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The food was good, but the owner was a real jerk. Snobbish attitude. Will never go back.

1 Thank USNavyVet72
Utah
“Perfect Day”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Hiked Mount Nebo in the morning and then went to Barry's for lunch. The food was GREAT and so was the service. Barry's is sort of like a Crown Burger but much better. I will definitely stop there again if I'm any where near Spanish Fork.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank UtahMan87
“Good eats. But please hire a cleaning crew”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Happy to find a good gyro in a small town like this. Everyone in our group enjoyed the food. The backsplash where you get drinks needs a serious scrubbing. We were still saying we'd come back...until we used the restroom. That fan..i wonder what the kitchen is like if the area we see is so dirty. I hope they clean it well and get those little details because everything else was good and they stayed busy