“Small Town Yum.”
Review of Glade's Drive Inn

Glade's Drive Inn
Ranked #10 of 63 Restaurants in Spanish Fork
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Always crowded with a basic burger and fry menu, you need to have somewhere to go or you are eating in the car. It is walk up to the window ordering only. Good fries, good shakes, good burgers. Nothing to go crazy over though.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Located right on Main Street. There is always a short line. Very dependable. Great place for a burger, fries, and a drink. It will be here forever.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Oh my goodness this place is amazing.I can not say nothing bad about this place the food the service the people in Spanish Fork are wonderful place.Glade's drive-in isamazing my Dad took us there every week lived it.Glade been in Spanish Fork for years.The best restarunt you can eat at.Number one in my book.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

This place has good, greasy, heart attack food but their prices are way way too expensive for me. I hate to see them go because they are a Spanish Fork Icon but I can't see them staying in business the way their prices are. No place to sit and not even any shelter to get out of the weather while you wait for your order.

Reviewed July 9, 2010

Glades has been around for at least 30 years, that I can remember. I know they have changed ownership a few times but the food is pretty good. I don't go here very often because greasy hamburgers and fries are not usually my healthy food choice of the day, but when I'm feeling like a heart attack in a sack, I'll go here once in a while. My husband hates the place and so does my son, so I usually dine alone. Last time I went, though, will probably be my last. Their prices have skyrocketed. Like I said, I don't go here but once a year. Last time I went I got a double burger, fries and a large coke and the cost was over $10. It appeared to me that they have decreased the size of their meat patties as well. The service is great and the fry sauce is what I usually go for. The parking lot (there's no place to walk in-you have to eat in your car) is usally pretty dirty but the kitchen looks clean enough (from the outside window looking in) I'm just really disappointed with the price increases. I can go to Carl's Junior (where my son and husband will go too) and eat for half the price, sit in the dining room, and enjoy food that is every bit as good.