“Excellent Food”

Cedars of Lebanon Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cedars of Lebanon Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek, Lebanese, Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Pull up a cushion, relax and prepare for a truly memorable evening. Cedars of Lebanon is the perfect place for a romantic evening out, fun with friends, family or celebrating any special occasion.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food at Cedars was absolutely AMAZING! We tried the Baba Ghanouj at the recommendation of our very attentive waiter and loved it. I had the Yalla Vegan platter and loved everything about it. Even the red lentil soup that we were served before our meals was delicious. I will admit that the belly dancer made us uncomfortable. My husband and I averted our eyes, didn't tip her at all and eventually she stopped coming by our table. I am under the impression, however, that they don't do any belly dancing before 8 pm so if it bothers you go before then!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I am not normally a real fan of lamb but their lamb Tangine was awesome. Order this if you order nothing else. My wife and I also had a chicken dish with Philo that was real good. Service was outstanding. The waiter even asked if we had enough to eat. I think he would have brought more food out if we had requested it. They have belly dancing for entertainment Friday and Saturday nights. If you have the time, this gem is definitely worth a visit.

2  Thank ambrosius57
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We were served an appetizer in pastry that was ice-cold. It had clearly been taken out of the freezer and microwaved and not even checked to see if it was warm. Our waitress was nowhere to be seen despite the fact that the place was mostly empty. When I asked another waitress if it was supposed to be served like this, she took it away. My waitress finally showed up and asked what I wanted to do. No apology, nothing. It was brought back reheated without changing the lettuce on the plate so that the lettuce was now wilted and cooked. My wine finally came after I was about half done with my entree which was passable but expensive for some lamb and rice. There were people associated with the restaurant socializing but not interested in helping customers. This place deserves to go out of business.

1  Thank DavidOrtiz
Reviewed April 23, 2012

ActUally went here a couple years ago and had a wonderful meal and great service. Couldn't believe at that time we were the only ones there and then walk down the street to a line at Olive Garden. What are people thinking?

Returned last month with a goal of going again and even better this time. (and more people enjoying it!) awesome lamb, veggies cooked to perfection, nice bottle of wine, and even a belly dancer. Don't miss this place!

1  Thank Lisahhh
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is such a fun place to go hang out and eat some great Lebanese and Moroccan food! I have literally had everything on the menu and have not been dissapointed because it's all so good! My favorite thing? The Red Lentil soup and the Moroccan tea I end my meal with.

It's a lot of food and it's very filling, so be prepared to eat!

The inside is rustic, authentic to the cuisine and there's room for bigger groups that you can have to eat on couches with big platters and relaxed note. There are belly dancers on the weekends to entertain you. They also allow Huka outside if you should so choose.

Cedars is one of my top 5 in SLC!

2  Thank AlexNRP069