“Abysmal service and cold food”

Cedars of Lebanon Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cedars of Lebanon Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek, Lebanese, Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Pull up a cushion, relax and prepare for a truly memorable evening. Cedars of Lebanon is the perfect place for a romantic evening out, fun with friends, family or celebrating any special occasion.
USA
“Abysmal service and cold food”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We were served an appetizer in pastry that was ice-cold. It had clearly been taken out of the freezer and microwaved and not even checked to see if it was warm. Our waitress was nowhere to be seen despite the fact that the place was mostly empty. When I asked another waitress if it was supposed to be served like this, she took it away. My waitress finally showed up and asked what I wanted to do. No apology, nothing. It was brought back reheated without changing the lettuce on the plate so that the lettuce was now wilted and cooked. My wine finally came after I was about half done with my entree which was passable but expensive for some lamb and rice. There were people associated with the restaurant socializing but not interested in helping customers. This place deserves to go out of business.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank DavidOrtiz

Austin, TX
“A great surprise”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

ActUally went here a couple years ago and had a wonderful meal and great service. Couldn't believe at that time we were the only ones there and then walk down the street to a line at Olive Garden. What are people thinking?

Returned last month with a goal of going again and even better this time. (and more people enjoying it!) awesome lamb, veggies cooked to perfection, nice bottle of wine, and even a belly dancer. Don't miss this place!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Lisahhh
Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
“One of the favorites in my world”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is such a fun place to go hang out and eat some great Lebanese and Moroccan food! I have literally had everything on the menu and have not been dissapointed because it's all so good! My favorite thing? The Red Lentil soup and the Moroccan tea I end my meal with.

It's a lot of food and it's very filling, so be prepared to eat!

The inside is rustic, authentic to the cuisine and there's room for bigger groups that you can have to eat on couches with big platters and relaxed note. There are belly dancers on the weekends to entertain you. They also allow Huka outside if you should so choose.

Cedars is one of my top 5 in SLC!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank AlexNRP069
Windsor, Canada
“good quality food”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

very good quality, home style food. Excellent value, you can't beat.

Visited February 2012
Pulaski, Tennessee
“Good Food & Unique Experience”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Cedars Of Lebanon's atmosphere is unique,inviting,and comfortable. Our waitress was friendly and very helpful since this was our first at a Mid East restaurant. Our entree was made fresh and took some time so be patient. Meanwhile we had an appitizer,soup,& salad. The lamb tagine and chicken pastilla meal for two, tasted great,moderate spices, and good portions. We had an appitizer,entree for two[includes1 salad &1 soup],hot tea,and two desserts for under $60. Will dine here again next trp to SLC.

• Visited March 2012