“Thirty years of consistent good food”

Cedars of Lebanon Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cedars of Lebanon Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek, Lebanese, Moroccan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Pull up a cushion, relax and prepare for a truly memorable evening. Cedars of Lebanon is the perfect place for a romantic evening out, fun with friends, family or celebrating any special occasion.
Nampa, Idaho
“Thirty years of consistent good food”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I first want to this restaurant over twenty years ago while on business as a foreigner. I have lived for the past 13 years a boy 300 miles away. While not on my doorstep whenever I am in the Salt Lake area I go here. I have never had a indifferent meal, in fact I have never had a meal that is not excellent. My last visit we had the family Couscous. I have never had better not even in Europe. There is nothing on the menu I cannot recommend. Ok there has to be balance, the strip Mall in which the restaurant is located is not pretty downtown and if you object to hookah bars you should know that there is one attached. That said I took my six an seven year old girls, and the six year old has danced with the belly dancer

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank DhyanSargam

Plymouth
“Great Meal, Great Evening”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

The restaurant has a really good range of middle eastern dishes not just the obvious choices. Our food was lovely as was the service plus it was nice that the place stayed busy past 8.30 with late diners, in the US people eat early and often restaurants are almost empty by 9!
We were there on a Saturday night and they have a belly dancer who was very entertaining. Of course she got diners to join in and have go which added to the atmosphere (obviously being British we declined........I'm sorry we just don't dance!)
A great place with great food and a very entertaining belly dancer.

Visited November 2011
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Just like I remembered -- delicious!”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I visited Cedars again after a long absence from Salt Lake. Just like I remembered -- funky Middle Eastern decor, the fragrance of garlic and spices, and the owners visiting with guests. (We're all a little grayer now!) And then there was the beautiful blonde belly dancer! My friend and I shared a meza (appetizer) tray and a lamb couscous entree, and there was plenty for dinner that night and lunch the next day. Soooo good. I must go back more often, just for the baba ghanoush!

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank IdahoPug
Turnhout, Belgium
“Good diner in a pleasant place”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We took Humus and Baba Ganoush as a starter and this was a good choice. For entree we had a delicious lamb meal. It was so good that we also took a dessert, but that was disappointing. Bellydansers gave an extra atmosphere. The staff was very kind. It was a good evening.

• Visited September 2011
Omaha, Nebraska
“WOW! Love the food!”
Reviewed July 1, 2011

We only tried the buffet, and it was fabulous! I wish we had been able to eat there again, but ran out of time in Salt Lake. I absolutely do not like lentils, but there was a lentil dish on the buffet that was out of this world delicious. I wish I knew the name of it. The waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable. We did order the assorted baklava dish for dessert. Some of the baklavas were great, others only OK. I will definitely eat here again when we re-visit Salt Lake City next fall.

• Visited May 2011