“Calzones tasty”

The Pie Pizzeria - South Jordan
Ranked #3 of 100 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: The Pie Pizzeria, a valley landmark since 1980, continues to reign atop the "Best Pizza" lists because of the business philosophy that consistency, quality, equitable pricing and great service are the keys to success. The Pie takes no short cuts! We believe that quality takes time. It would be a MIRACLE if you get your pizza in less than five minutes! We like to consider ourselves old school, no frozen dough or pre-shred bagged pizza cheese here. Everything at The Pie is made to order. Pizza dough is hand rolled and hand tossed the traditional way. We slice our meats, cheeses and vegetables fresh every morning. Our sauces and dressings are made in house too. We do this not because it's the new culinary trend, we do this because we have done it that way for over 35 years. To us it's more about the interaction than the transaction. Relax and let's break bread together...
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The calzones were huge and I'm glad I decided to share mine with another person. However my husband ordered one just for himself. He ordered the meat zappi and thought it was just okay but I ordered The Wise Guy & it was delicious. The balsamic reduction gave it that extra bit of flavor and it included marinara sauce which was good because my husband used it since he felt his calzone was on the dry side.

We were passing through town but I would definitely try this place again and consider ordering a pizza pie.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We chose this restaurant because it was fairly close to our hotel & not one of the big chains. The pizza was great! We ordered the chicken ranch pizza. Very good choice! The atmosphere was very comfortable. Pizza was hot & made to order!!

1  Thank Lazyp123
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I were recommended this pizza restaurant. You can order off the menu or customize your pizza. I have horrible food allergies so I chose to make my own. I had meat pizza with the vegan cheese. WOW!! It was so good. I normally can't have pizza and wanted it so bad. The menu was great, service was fast, the place is clean and has a great seating area outside. What a great recommendation. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Probably the best pizza around.The place needs major cleaning. when you have time to lean you have time to clean. (The manager needs a good kick in the butt and get the place cleaner - If the owner comes in there he needs to watch Restaurant impossible and get a clue on cleanliness of a restaurant). The employee's do have time to do this..........the rating in my opinion would be excellent if it wasn't for the cleanliness of the place. My wife won't even go with because of the cleanliness.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

maybe I just went in with high expectations but I didn't see why this restaurant is "the best". Food was good, but service is sub-par

1  Thank jhnduncan