“Mmmmm! Cinnamon roll french toast!”
Review of Kneaders Bakery

Kneaders Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in South Jordan
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I seldom eat out for breakfast when I am home, but when I do want to pick something up on my way somewhere I always stop at Kneaders for cinnamon roll french toast. It is a little overpriced, considering that they have a much better deal for those who eat inside, and you have to pay extra if you want orange juice...but it is SO delicious that it is worth it. The french toast comes with sides of really good syrup, fresh strawberries, and whipped cream.

1  Thank Emily K

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This place has a good variety. I had salad and a sandwich, mighty tasty. Prices are a bit high I think. Good breads. They will bring the food to your table after you order.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I really love this place for breakfast or lunch. Great sandwiches and great desserts. I had a very serious addiction to their raspberry bread pudding last summer. I've been in addiction recovery for about 9 months. lol. My only complaint is that all locations are generally pretty crowded during their lunch hour. They need more locations.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is one of our favorites! Always excellent food and service, fresh and delicious! Save room for desert!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Bout sums up my feelings about kneaders. the bread rocks, the sandwiches are good and the eclairs remind me of a patisserie in France..