“Even bald men love it!”
Review of Pizzeria Limone

Pizzeria Limone
Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 23, 2018

The first time I went here I looked around at the other customers and was worried that I would get to the front of the line and they'd say, "I'm sorry - we only serve blonde women here." But they took my order for a caprese pizza and it was amazing! I'm usually the only male in the place but everyone seems very accepting. The music is consistently absolutely horrible - I don't even know how to describe the genre but it would have "repetitive" and "crap" in it. I bring noise-canceling headphones and all is well.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I love the pizza here. Being an Italian from New Jersey I found this pizza to be the best I have had since leaving the east coast. Their crust is the best!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 10, 2017

This is a restaurant that my husband and I have tried in several locations. I first got acquainted with Neapolitan pizza over 60 years ago in San Francisco. It's characterized by a very thin crust, high quality olive oil, and not too many toppings. The few that are used give this wood fire cooked delight great flavor. The fire is over 800 degrees F, and it takes only 60- 90 sec. to cook, being moved into or out of the oven on a peel with corn meal to reduce friction.

All the Pizza Limone locations have seating for small to large groups, a fairly simple menu, salads that have greens, blackberries, and Parmesan cheese with a balsamic-type dressing. There are several choices of toppings, although we prefer extra tomato sauce with mozzarella cheese and fresh basil (Marguerita pizza). The pizza can be eaten on site or taken out. Gelato (Italian ice cream) is also available.

The South Jordan location has plenty of parking and is kept spotlessly clean. The line for ordering moves relatively quickly, except at the normal high traffic times of the day. Some locations are larger than others. The South Jordan one is fairly small; the Ft. Union location is bigger and better able to handle large groups.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I’ve never been disappointed. Love the pizzas salads and desserts. They have a pizza with prosciutto and blackberries that is divine. I also love the Tres Soles salad with pear and pistachios. Last time I had the lemon brownie. Can’t wait to have another one.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I need to remember how good this place is. I kinda forget about it, then when we finally go again, we are glad we went.
Pizza and salads are unique and very tasty. We won’t wait as long to go again.

Date of visit: October 2017