Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in South Jordan
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 27, 2014

This is one of those extended stay hotels like the SpringHill Suites. We liked the decor, we liked the yummy breakfast and the pool and workout room. However, we didn't like the bed or the pillows. It was very nice and clean and the staff was friendly. It has a very modern decor and some nice touches but it was not my favorite. However I would stay here or another one of this brand because it provides you what you need without all the frills plus some nice touches.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Josh P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to share your experience with us and other travelers. I apologize you were less than satisfied with our bed and pillows, these are often a guest favorite. As a Hilton brand we like to differentiate ourselves from the Springhill Suites brand in many ways. I am glad you were able to enjoy our friendly staff and some of the amenities our Home2 Suites has to offer. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Wonderful hotel, great staff, beautiful rooms!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The location to restaurants is wonderful, but you have everything in your hotel room to be able to have a meal and not have to leave your room if you prefer.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Josh P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to share your experience with us and other travelers. I am so glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and all the amenities our Home2 Suites has to offer. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Home2 Suites was a nice surprise. I did not know it was a Hilton brand. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The room suite was modern and clean. The views of the mountains were very nice. Good job!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to share your experience with us and other travelers. I am glad you were able to experience and enjoy the newest brand of the Hilton family of hotels and all the amenities we have to offer. We love our mountains too! We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The amount I was charged per room was more than emails to me indicated I would be charged. I have emails that state I would be billed $89 per room per night, and when family checked out for me, The rate I was billed with tax was $140 per night. Therefore my satisfaction for our rooms was impacted by the rate I was charged.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to share your experience with us and other travelers. I apologize you were not satisfied with the rate you were charged for your room. It is my understanding you have been in contact with our Assistant General Manager and have discussed your challenges. It was determined you were charged the correct rate, however when viewing your credit card statement immediately following check out noticed there was an authorization for $140. This additional authorization is released upon check out and indeed were charged $89 plus tax as indictated in the emails. If you have any further challenges please do not hesitate to contact me. We hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Stayed for a week on business, and enjoyed the hotel. Small but efficient apartment-like suites with everything you need. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again when we are in the Salt Lake City area.

Room Tip: Nice to see the mountains
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to share your experience with us and other travelers. I am glad you enjoyed our friendly staff and all the amenities our Home2 Suites has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

The hotel personnel were excellent. The room exceeded our expectation, was large and well laid out. The night manager, Teejay, was excellent. Overall we consider this a very good find. The facilities were excellent, we used the pool and in room kitchen. The exercise room was well equiped, bright and cheerful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Josh P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to share your experience with us and other travelers. I am so glad you enjoyed all of the amenities our new Home2 Suites has to offer. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Teejay and the rest of the team. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Really don't want to tell anybody about this chain in the Hilton group. I have stayed at Homes 2 Suites at several different locations. Every one has been just fantastic. The only problem I find is that they are invariably sold out. I stay here whenever I can !

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time and energy out of your busy day to share your experience with us and other travelers. We are so appreciative of your kind words and glad you are enjoying Hilton's newest brand. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near South Jordan
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City-South Jordan
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Holiday Inn - South Jordan - SLC South
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT? Share your experiences!