“So Good! Say Hi to Mom!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Saffron Valley

Saffron Valley
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Description: http://www.saffronvalley.com/SaffronValley/SaffronValley.aspx
Phoenix, Arizona
“So Good! Say Hi to Mom!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We ate here for a company lunch (10 of us) and everyone enjoyed the lunch buffet. All of the food was delicious and I kept going back for more! Mom - one of the owners I think - was so awesome and fun and made our experience even better. The service was great. The only drawback is the size of the restaurant is small so you may have to wait...although we arrived at noon and didn't have to wait except for in the line for the buffet. Very excited they now have a location near downtown Salt Lake City. Very good food!!!

• Visited May 2013

Orem, UT
“This place is AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

We have eaten at Saffron Valley many times with the last visit being this last week. It is always amazing. I haven't had anything there wasn't excellent. The lunch buffet is awesome as well as the individual entrees. This is an absolute must place to eat.
Saffron Valley in the past has delivered via seamless.com. Now they only do pick up. I wish they would bring delivery back.

• Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great food and very tasty! I loved the spinach and cheese plate (sorry I never remember the names of Indian dishes) and the Aloo Golbi (except this one).

Visited November 2012
Lindon, Utah
“Great lunch buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Friends and I stopped by Saffron Valley on a recent Saturday. If you hit a buffet towards the end of service, the food can be congealed and unappealing, so I had my doubts when we showed up, but the place was crowded and food choices abundant. We were lucky to get a table for four, which surprised me at 2:30 in the afternoon. This is obviously a hang-out for the Indian community of south Salt Lake. As my friend went back for seconds and thirds, he announced, "they're putting out different stuff!" One of his sons does not like Indian food, but there was a kids' menu with chicken fingers available. One of the foods this place is known for is dosas, and I want to return to try them. Take-out available. Noisy in a fun way.

• Visited December 2012
Petaluma, California
“Indian Familiar and Street”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Been here several times now. Everything I have tried has been delicious. One of my favorite places to eat, too bad its not closer to home. I'd recommend trying some of the street foods, they are only $5 and enough for food a meal. My favorite though is the Chicken Tikka Dosa; kind of like an Indian burrito its a crepe filled with tandoor chicken kebab.

They also have the familiar kebabs and curries.

• Visited July 2012