“Really good sushi and service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 94 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Really good sushi and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I've eaten at Blue Fish about ten times over the past year. The service has always been good and the sushi is excellent. In my opinion, it's the best place for sushi in the South Jordan area.

Visited November 2013

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Yummy lunch 5.95”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Chicken teriyaki topped with small fried onions over rice - it was very tasty and came in a large enough bowl to satisfy any appetite. Service was great and very friendly. I also had a sweet tea and my bill was around 8 dollars - there was enough to take home. Glad I decided to stop in and will visit again.

• Visited July 2013
South Jordan, Utah, United States
“THE BOAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Whether with friends and/or family, we always enjoy the boat. There's a variety of food and each entree is yummy. Sometimes we're so full, we can't eat another single bite not even dessert, but when we can squeeze in some dessert, their mochi ice cream is excellent. My favorite is strawberry fried ice cream. Lani is the best server and hostess. Great food, great service, being with family and friends - priceless.

• Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great Sushi in South Jordan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

The menu has many items to choose from, so you can always try something new. Everything I've tried here has been fresh and delicious.

Visited May 2012
Riverton, Utah
“Orange Chicken was fantastic!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife loves sushi, so she drags me to sushi places frequently. I'm always happy when there are great non-sushi items on the menu for me to enjoy. The Blue Fish delivered on that and made me very happy with a big plate of orange chicken, which plentiful, hot, and delicious! I started with a shrimp appetizer which was also quite tasty, and chased it all with a giant Sapporo. My wife began with a seaweed salad, and then sushi (don't ask me which rolls she ordered).

The location can't be beat: the restaurant is located in the heart of The District, right on the roundabout and across from the Megaplex theatre. I think they have outdoor seating, but since we were there in late December, and it was snowing outside, I can't vouch for that!

Although, I was there on a date with my wife, I didn't rate the place high for romance or special occasions, mostly because it's not quiet, and all of the tables are out in the open. Nevertheless, we both enjoyed our date (see the first paragraph: when there's sushi, she's happy!)

• Visited December 2012