“Sushi at its best.”

Blue Fish
Ranked #11 of 98 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Reviewed January 16, 2012

This is definitely one of my top five restaurants. Perfect location, with the theaters and shopping right next door. Great for date night or a night out with the family. Their Calamari, is the best I have had in all of Utah. The sushi is delicious and much better priced than happy sumo or any of the other sushi restaurants. Kids meals are so worth taking the kids, with great size yet not over priced. Beautiful restaurant, clean and good service as well.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

A great place to take a date, even if your married to her.
There is a good movie theater close by, that will reserve your seats.
Dinner and a show.
May I suggest the Ecstacy roll. It had all my favorites in it, and calamari appetizer, and in Utah you can get a drink and eat.
I have eaten here 5 times in the last year.
I don't mind paying a bit more for quality. Two can eat for $35-40. So it's not too bad.

Reviewed June 9, 2011

We found the atmosphere at Blue Fish nice, the service good, and the food quite tasty. We went later in the evening on a weeknight, and were 2 of 8 people in the place. It's not large and would have a hard time accommodating groups beyond 8-10 people. They had a nice sushi menu, which, as it turned out, made me glad we didn't order appetizers. Of their specialty offerings, we tried the Snow White roll, the Sunkist Roll (my favorite, nice and citrus-y!), and the Atomic Bomb roll. All were pretty good, but the spicyness isn't even close to what's advertised, just FYI. If you want spicy, order it as an extra. Their pricing did seem somewhat higher than most. Regular rolls run $9.95-$14.95 and specialty house rolls are in the $12.95-$16.95 range. Overall, not our favorite sushi, but we'll go back when we're in the neighborhood.

1  Thank Aerojeen