“Great food at a great price”
Review of The Wild Rose

The Wild Rose
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in South Jordan
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 114th S & Bangerter Hwy
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We frequent the Wild Rose as a favorite local restaurant. The menu selections are always the most difficult to choose from because it is all well prepared and at a reasonable price. The staff at the Wild Rose adds to the overall experience with friendly and attentive service, often going above and beyond to make the dining experience the best.
A definate "must try".

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner the other evening and had four great meals. Did not try the fish but had the chicken, two steaks and the ravioli. All were cooked to perfection and very flavorful. Service was good. The only thing lacking is the interior decorating - it's fine, but could use a bit of warming - but perhaps that will come with time. Would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

It is so nice to have an upscale restaurant in the SW part of the SL valley. We have been here on 2 occasions. Both times, we were greeted with impeccable service. The food is always high quality food. I love the attention to detail, including the fancy butter that comes with the complimentary bread, in addition to the apple sorbet (for palate-cleansing in between courses), and the excellent food presentation. I have been and will continue to recommend this place to family and friends!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My wife and I joined in a dinner of seven siblings and spouses honoring her father. Our group sampled most of the appetizers, salads, four or five entrees, and the desserts. The meat served in each entree was uniformly very good. The salmon, pork chops, and beef were what we expected at a good reassurance. Sadly, the accompaniments - vegetables, garnishes - were tasteless, and prepared from poorly selected produce. The roasted potatoes were dry and tasteless; tHe green beans stringy and very undercooked. The mint lemonade was highly touted by the server but proved to be slightly bitter. My wife and I quite enjoy mint lemonade but this serving was the poorest we have been served. The blue cheese salad was very average. The desserts - creme brûlée, lemon white chocolate mousse, and NY cheesecake were each good as should be expected. The lead appetizers - scallops and pork belly were both very good.
The ambience does not enhance the dinning experience as the restaurant consists of a large, high ceiling space in a suburban mall, divided into a smaller room set for our larger group plus four or five other tables which were not occupied until well into our meal. We had understood - incorrectly as it turned out - that ours was to be a private room.

2  Thank Reamor
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Wild Rose for the third time tonight and I am finally writing a review. Our dinner was excellent (again)! We started our meal with their amazing complimentary bread with a heavenly spread. My wife and I split a chopped salad and a cheese platter. Both were exceptionally tasty. I got the pork chop and my wife got the salmon. Both were divine and came with very yummy sides. Wild Rose is consistently great. I will keep going back.