My husband and I went there recently for our fourth time. We really enjoy sushi and loved that this place was so close. This last time was so awful. We were greeted by a host to acted as if we offended him just by walking in. He also slammed our glasses down on the table and said nothing to us the whole time. We should have left at that point, but decided to just stay. Our sushi fell apart no matter how you tried to eat it. My rolls were soaking in a nice pool of oil and smelled like a deep fried fast food fish nasty mess. There was no fish even in it. It was a veggie roll. My husband said his fish eggs did not taste right at all. Within minutes of eating some of our rolls, our stomachs started to hurt and we barely made it home in time for flaming poos and trying not to throw up . We are still dealing with the aftermath. We don't suggest paying 50 dollars for food poisoning. Will never be going there again and would not recommend it to anyone.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.