“4/23/2014 - Pleasantly surprised”

Sleep Inn South Jordan
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in South Jordan
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the hotel, and most importantly, my room. My wife is VERY particular when it come to cleanliness of our hotel room. As such, I knew it would be a LONG night if the room was not up to her standard. Since it was not over $100, she was prepared to say "I told you" (Sometimes you just have to live on the edge). She was impressed, and we both rested easily.
This is not a resort room or hotel. It's a great place to shower, sleep, get refreshed, and leave for the day to continue your business, visit relatives, or use as a refuge FROM the relatives!

Room Tip: upper floors on west side have view of So. Jordan Temple.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Mike B,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Sleep Inn South Jordan/Sandy! We are extremely pleased to know that you were happy with the cleanliness in the room. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Sleep Inn are our main priorities! We hope to see you again soon!
Kimberly

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Selected as I delayed getting reservations til all was sold out in Provo. Close as we could get. Great rate which compensated for our drives to Provo. Very clean, neat and tidy. While an older facility it is well kept. Staff was friendly and helpful. Surprisingly very very quiet though alongside a busy freeway. A free breakfast which wasn't even an option at a larger, closer facility. Overall great value. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear MaryGgos,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay. We are very delighted to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay here at the Sleep Inn South Jordan/Sandy, and that our team was able to meet and exceed your expectations. We invest a lot of time and effort in training our team to ensure the highest level of warm and personalized service to all of our guests. We hope to have the ability to serve you again in the near future. Additionally, we certainly hope that you will also share your memorable experience with your friends and family as we would love the opportunity to serve them as well.

Best regards,

Kimberly

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed here to go to the Children's Hospital in SLC because they have special rates for the parents of the children in the hospital. It was a convenient place to stay right off the Interstate, but it wasn't a very busy area. The hotel itself was quiet and we got a great nights rest. I like how the room was set up with the single queen bed. The front desk attendant was really nice and very helpful. The bed was really comfortable and the shower was great as well. It was a great price for great amenities - will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with the Sleep Inn South Jordan/Sandy! We are so happy to hear that everything went great during your stay! We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Salt Lake area!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great place. I pulled in and checked online to get a price of nearby hotels. They honored the website price. Mamesh checked me in and gave me directions to the indoor pool and hot tub. The whole staff was very pleasant. Great place, great people, great prices.

• Stayed: April 2014
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Garrett L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Sleep Inn South Jordon/Sandy! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The Sleep Inn was a good experience. The front-desk agent was very helpful, providing us with room options and even info on a nearby restaurant.

The room we chose was their smallest with a single Queen bed but still adequate. The bed was very comfortable. The water in the shower was hot and plentiful.

As we were pressed for time, we did not check out the pool, which I'm told is there.

It was a nice touch by the front desk agent to call our room a bit after we got in, to see whether there was anything missing or anything else he could help with.

No complaints about this hotel from us. I don't believe a breakfast is offered there, but we left so early that it's a mute point.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Sleep Inn are our top priorities. We look forward to making your next visit as enjoyable as your last. We hope during your next stay you will have time to enjoy our complementary breakfast. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I'd stayed here 4 times before over the past 10 years, and was impressed with the improvements they've made. This business trip was very busy but I still had time to enjoy the continental breakfast (one of the best, was like a real breakfast) and the Denny's next door. Mr. Mahesh let me in when I got off work at 4:30 am and showed me how to make waffles. I decided to stay an extra night to relax, but needed it to finish work anyway - by the time I left I was fully rested.

Room Tip: If you get a room on the highway side, you'll have a good view of the mountains - a bit of snow...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us. We are very happy to hear everything went well with your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for clean safe place to park your truck, a quiet night sleep, and a fairly good breakfast, this is not a bad place at all. My room was small but very clean. All the people there were very nice to me. The pool is not bad but not the best in the world but then I'm not staying at the Hilton. This is not a five star hotel, I give it 5 stars on being clean safe friendly in a quiet place to get some rest over the weekend.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel! We are happy to hear that everything went well during your stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near South Jordan
#4 of 6 in Draper
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
My Place Hotel-West Jordan, UT
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy

Been to Sleep Inn South Jordan? Share your experiences!