“Great place to stay.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in South Jordan
Sandy, Utah
“Great place to stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed here to go to the Children's Hospital in SLC because they have special rates for the parents of the children in the hospital. It was a convenient place to stay right off the Interstate, but it wasn't a very busy area. The hotel itself was quiet and we got a great nights rest. I like how the room was set up with the single queen bed. The front desk attendant was really nice and very helpful. The bed was really comfortable and the shower was great as well. It was a great price for great amenities - will definitely stay again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with the Sleep Inn South Jordan/Sandy! We are so happy to hear that everything went great during your stay! We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Salt Lake area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great place. I pulled in and checked online to get a price of nearby hotels. They honored the website price. Mamesh checked me in and gave me directions to the indoor pool and hot tub. The whole staff was very pleasant. Great place, great people, great prices.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Garrett L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Sleep Inn South Jordon/Sandy! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you here again soon!
Proctor, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

The Sleep Inn was a good experience. The front-desk agent was very helpful, providing us with room options and even info on a nearby restaurant.

The room we chose was their smallest with a single Queen bed but still adequate. The bed was very comfortable. The water in the shower was hot and plentiful.

As we were pressed for time, we did not check out the pool, which I'm told is there.

It was a nice touch by the front desk agent to call our room a bit after we got in, to see whether there was anything missing or anything else he could help with.

No complaints about this hotel from us. I don't believe a breakfast is offered there, but we left so early that it's a mute point.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Sleep Inn are our top priorities. We look forward to making your next visit as enjoyable as your last. We hope during your next stay you will have time to enjoy our complementary breakfast. Hope to see you soon!
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

I'd stayed here 4 times before over the past 10 years, and was impressed with the improvements they've made. This business trip was very busy but I still had time to enjoy the continental breakfast (one of the best, was like a real breakfast) and the Denny's next door. Mr. Mahesh let me in when I got off work at 4:30 am and showed me how to make waffles. I decided to stay an extra night to relax, but needed it to finish work anyway - by the time I left I was fully rested.

Room Tip: If you get a room on the highway side, you'll have a good view of the mountains - a bit of snow...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
Your feedback is very important to us. We are very happy to hear everything went well with your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Cassopolis, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

If you're looking for clean safe place to park your truck, a quiet night sleep, and a fairly good breakfast, this is not a bad place at all. My room was small but very clean. All the people there were very nice to me. The pool is not bad but not the best in the world but then I'm not staying at the Hilton. This is not a five star hotel, I give it 5 stars on being clean safe friendly in a quiet place to get some rest over the weekend.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel! We are happy to hear that everything went well during your stay.
Altamonte Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

I came to South Jordan for business and stayed at the Sleep Inn. At check-in, the manager and employees here were very friendly and thanked me for being a Choice Rewards member. In the morning, I needed to print a document for a meeting. My file wouldn't open, but the employee at the front desk was so helpful and helped me to print it! That was awesome! Beyond that, the rooms are very clean, and breakfast has plenty of bacon. Great stay! Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. I am happy to hear the staff were able to assist you in printing your documents. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!
West Jordan, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

First of all, having to deal with making reservation online have been a nightmare. I've used booking.com and still after receiving a confirmation, i still have to pay a lot more taxes when checking in, so i stopped using that website, so just showed up at the hotel hoping for a vacancy, paid outrageous prices and dealing with rude workers........... i jus wanted to throw my hands up and drive the long way home without any place to stay for the night. a family member told us about choice hotels we tried it, arrived at the sleep inn, found out we made the reservation for the following night. i was so surrprised by Mahesh's attitude of my mess up, he was so kind and understand and very hospitable! He helped us change out reservation and got our room without ANY hesitation! Thank you Again, Mahesh!

Room Tip: ask for mahesh! :-)
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you for taking time to review Sleep Inn South Jordon/Sandy! We take all guest comments very seriously. I am so happy to hear that our front desk staff were able to handle to confusion with the reservation. We have shared your kind words with the staff, especially Mahesh. We thank you again for your time, and hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Jordan
BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Holiday Inn - South Jordan - SLC South
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT

Been to Sleep Inn South Jordan? Share your experiences!