Sleep Inn South Jordan
$119
$114
$143
$139
Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
$149
$101
HIExpress.com
$71
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn(Sandy)(Great Value!)
$128
$122
All reviewsroom was cleangreat pricethe breakfast areahard boiled eggswafflesplace to stayanother gueststand up showerfriendly hotelpleasant experiencerestaurant next doorreasonable rateshot tubshort staywater pressurestayed nightsdecent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I came to South Jordan for business and stayed at the Sleep Inn. At check-in, the manager and employees here were very friendly and thanked me for being a Choice Rewards member. In the morning, I needed to print a document for a meeting. My file wouldn't open, but the employee at the front desk was so helpful and helped me to print it! That was awesome! Beyond that, the rooms are very clean, and breakfast has plenty of bacon. Great stay! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. I am happy to hear the staff were able to assist you in printing your documents. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

First of all, having to deal with making reservation online have been a nightmare. I've used booking.com and still after receiving a confirmation, i still have to pay a lot more taxes when checking in, so i stopped using that website, so just showed up at the hotel hoping for a vacancy, paid outrageous prices and dealing with rude workers........... i jus wanted to throw my hands up and drive the long way home without any place to stay for the night. a family member told us about choice hotels we tried it, arrived at the sleep inn, found out we made the reservation for the following night. i was so surrprised by Mahesh's attitude of my mess up, he was so kind and understand and very hospitable! He helped us change out reservation and got our room without ANY hesitation! Thank you Again, Mahesh!

Room Tip: ask for mahesh! :-)
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you for taking time to review Sleep Inn South Jordon/Sandy! We take all guest comments very seriously. I am so happy to hear that our front desk staff were able to handle to confusion with the reservation. We have shared your kind words with the staff, especially Mahesh. We thank you again for your time, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Spent 2 nights at this location. We were very pleased. For the price, it was terrific. Freeway entrance/exit, restaurants, mall all nearby. The staff was very friendly and eager to please. The breakfast had a good selection. If you're looking for a clean, comfortable room at a great price, then this is the place to stay. (Warning- the restaurant next door is very grimy. We recommend eating somewhere else instead.)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Sleep Inn are our top priorities. We look forward to making your next visit as enjoyable as your last. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Spent the weekend for State Wrestling that was at the Maveric Center. Great location, easy access to I-15, close to the mall, south town center, restaurants galore! Rooms were a bit small but cosey. The beds were very comfortable. I slept better in their bed than I do my own. I didn't try their breakfast, it was only because I didn't have time. There is a Denny's next door. I would recommend this to anyone who plans on not spending a whole lot of time in the room. A great place to stay when you have a lot to do in the city.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Kimberly S, General Manager at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for your review! Our guest satisfaction is our main priority! I am happy to hear that everything went well with your stay! I hope next time you will have time to stop by our new breakfast room. See you soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this Sleep Inn in the past and it was nice. Now there is a new management team and they are updating the hotel. So far so good. Nice friendly staff and great pool and hot tub to enjoy after a day of travel or skiing. Denny's is next door, one minute walk. Great price and have a nice stay.

Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for taking time to review the Sleep Inn South Jordon/Sandy! We appreciate all guest comments. Our guest satisfaction is our main priority! We are happy to hear the stay went good for you this weekend. We hope to see you again soon!