“Great Friendly Service”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in South Jordan
Ogden, Utah
“Great Friendly Service”
Reviewed March 31, 2011

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and quiet. Great Hotel with great staff at a fair price.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I am an independent wedding planner and I often travel alone, but sometimes with an assistant. I have stayed at Sleep Inn several times over the past 2 years and I repeatedly receive the most excellent customer service. Everyone is so friendly and accomodating! The rooms are always nice and clean and include a microwave and a fridge which in some hotels I've stayed at, is something I have to make a special request for. It's hard for me to believe the most recent comment about the train. I've stayed at this hotel probably a dozen times and have NEVER heard a train. The beds are comfortable and I always sleep like a baby! I will continue to stay at the Sleep Inn because the staff is friendly, the hotel is clean and convenient for my needs.

Spanish Fork, Utah
Reviewed March 11, 2011

First of ALL I can not believe that ANYONE didn't mention the TRAIN that runs right behind the Sleep Inn. I stayed in room 123. I about fell out of bed the FIRST time it came by and BLEW it's horn 2 or 3 times after 1 AM, but when it came by again at 4:30 AM I couldn't believe it. So loud that we both jumped out of bed and torn open the curtain to see if it was coming into our room! The rooms across the hall faced the freeway so I can't think they would be any better. Choice Hotels have shot themselves in the foot by adding this hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE IS YOU WANT TO SLEEP!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
sleepinnsouthsouthjo, Webmaster at Sleep Inn South Jordan, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn South Jordan for your recent stay in our area.

• Management was approached about mentioning the nearby train system in their advertising so that our valued guests are forewarned and don’t feel deceived.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Sleep Inn South Jordan Now that you are aware of the trains, hopefully you will bring ear plugs or perhaps a radio to play music. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.
colorado
Reviewed February 28, 2011

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. The room was small, which was fine since I was by myself. It had a queen bed, desk & chair. The location is great -- just a mile or so away from a mall and lots & lots of restaurants. I was quite pleased with the facility. There were people on one side of my room -- saw them going in and out -- but I never heard them..Slept well and was ready to go the next morning. I liked the one-cup coffee maker, that was just perfect.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Lander, Wyoming
Reviewed May 6, 2010

This was a freebie for me (from Choice Privileges www.choicehotels.com) so I don't know about $ value... but I did enjoy my stay. Computer in lobby for guests to use, and I did a lot. I didn't have mountain view but they put me in a room facing the back... a little patch of grass between me and their plexiglass enclosed swimming pool. When I realized that it was so relaxing to stare out at it, I didn't ask to be changed to the mountain view! Good beds, so grateful for the refrigerator and microwave... I do remember the room was small but the furniture was really nice looking. I'm beginning to think that Utah has very thoughtless traffic obstacles... had a struggle getting into the street they're on when facing against traffic, and you have to go around the area to get out to the main road... which turned me around and I got lost at first. Had to drive several miles to get to a Walgreens and then a grocery store where I got dinner; but the motel itself was a good one. The front desk people were very nice.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Fabulous Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed September 20, 2009

If you're looking for a place that's no frills, clean, quiet, and with a lot of amenities packed into a small space, this is it. We would have liked the room to be a bit larger – because between 2 adults, we had to coordinate navigating around the room. The hotel only offered a room with a queen bed so it would’ve been nicer had there been a ‘king’ along with a shower/bathtub (rather than just a stall-shower) but all-in-all, and with a ‘AAA’ discount, we got quite a bargain for the price! Our room included a microwave, fridge, iron/ironing board, & hairdryer. We didn’t get a chance to check out the breakfast but the hotel lobby is clean & inviting with a friendly front desk staff. No complaints! Would consider staying here again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Central Florida
Reviewed September 7, 2009

Two adults spent the night in a 2-bed room. The hotel is nicely decorated, clean and tidy. Everything works. Breakfast was way above average. However, everything was like 80% size. With two men and our luggage in the room, it was hard to find room to open a suitcase. The closet is a piece of furniture. There is no luggage rack and no room for one. We had to choreograph our movements within the room. This room is comparable to the size of rooms containing a single bed, though the furniture would have to be rearranged to accommodate a King or Queen.

I would definitely stay there again, but would not try to go beyond 2 people per room and might not stay there with a lot of luggage.

• Stayed August 2009
Also consider these accommodations in or near South Jordan
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sandy
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT
Holiday Inn - South Jordan - SLC South

Been to Sleep Inn South Jordan? Share your experiences!