“Always look forward to the ranch house.”
Review of Ranch House Diner

Ranch House Diner
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Snowville
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen, Steakhouse
“Always look forward to the ranch house.”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We always get the chicken fried steak, kids like chicken strips and I try something new each time. The fish sandwich is always good as well as the BBQ pork. We recommend you stop in and give it a try.

1 Thank lynettecr

Snake River Plain
“Adequate Fare for Travelers”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is a perfectly adequate place to stop for road-food. It's not gourmet, but you can certainly satisfy your gourmand wants. I stopped for lunch on a return trip from Salt Lake City and had their pork barbecue sandwich. It was good, not great. Having grown up in the southeastern U.S. I've been exposed to some of the best pulled-pork barbecue in the country. This sample of the Ranch House falls far short of national acclaim, but it satisfied my hunger pangs.

A few days later, my wife and I stopped again for lunch. She had a BLT which she described as "Excellent". I had come off a really large breakfast, so opted for a piece of "Homemade" apple pie à la mode. The pie crust was fine, but the gooey stuff passing as apple filling must have come from a can.

The service was fine. The server, a young woman who might have been 17 or so, addressed my wife as "Honey". Real country now, ya hear?

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank FlyWagon
Wyoming
“Great roadside diner stop”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Driving from Colorado to Canada we left Ogden early and decided to stop here for breakfast. I've been to the place across the street and was heading there, but got confused and hit this one first. We were really glad we did!
Service was fast, coffee was good. I had a breakfast plate with eggs, sausage and toast. Eggs were cooked perfectly, sausage just nice and crisp on the outside, the jelly for the toast was yummy. I had the peach cobbler for dessert, could resist, and it was very tasty. I crust, not crumbs, the way I like it.
My husband had a breakfast as well and was equally pleased.
They have a little gift shop area, very small, but they sold the Utah salt they had on the table, so we bought some to take home with us. A fun purchase to remember the place and time.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank okaugust
Boise, Idaho, United States
“Good food”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Prices seem a bit high at first but when you get your food and start eating it you realize it is SO worth it. Things to try are the Western Sandwich (open face roast beef) OH so yummy. And don't forget the peach cobbler.... YUMMY!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank HisAlways
Logan, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Environment-Good Food”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I've stopped at the Ranch House Diner many times and have ALWAYS had a nice waitress who makes me feel at home. The place is very clean. I enjoy there food, especially their "buffalo chips, extra crispy!". If you are driving through Snowville and need to stop for a bite, the Ranch House is the place to go if you want good food, friendly faces, and a clean place to sit back and enjoy your food.

• Visited January 2012