“Great Environment-Good Food”

Ranch House Diner
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Snowville
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen, Steakhouse
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I've stopped at the Ranch House Diner many times and have ALWAYS had a nice waitress who makes me feel at home. The place is very clean. I enjoy there food, especially their "buffalo chips, extra crispy!". If you are driving through Snowville and need to stop for a bite, the Ranch House is the place to go if you want good food, friendly faces, and a clean place to sit back and enjoy your food.

1  Thank Ashley M

Reviewed October 7, 2011

The owner was not there today. Food was bland, greasy and overcooked. My husband had a cheeseburger with onion rings, I had chicken strips with onion rings and a salad. The burger was dry and the tomatoes slices they gave him were old, the onion rings were broken bits of crispy oil. The salad consisted of lettuce only with dressing and croutons. My chicken strips looked good but tasted like cardboard. The service was okay food came out quickly. Our server was polite and attentive. Plus place was clean except for a few water spots on silverware.

3  Thank Snowleopardeyes
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My chicken fried steak was fresh made and very tender but a bit bland, her turkey, cheese, BLT was very good, the chicken noodle soup was quite good. The food came out quickly. Lots of food. The employees were very nice and helpful. They do not serve breakfast all day. I will return next time I travel this way.

3  Thank sgartner
Reviewed August 9, 2011

It was such a good atmosphere the waitress was great the food was so good the coffee was farmer brothers MMMMMM...... We will defiantly be going back!!!!!

2  Thank Kristy S
Reviewed March 17, 2011

As I was working on the Ruby Project Pipeline, I happened on the quaint little diner in Snowville Utah. After the first breakfast I ate there I new this was where I would eat every morning, which I did until I moved on up the line. I told several of associates about the food and mostly about the owner " Shanna Terry" they all began to frequent the diner even when I had moved on up. The Rib Eye Steaks were great, The Peach Cobbler, The whole menu was good. I would recommend this little resturant to any one. When you walk in your are greeted with warm and pleasurable staff. Feels like you walked into your own home. Thanks Again Shanna for the wonderful hospitality

3  Thank Doot2010