“Poor Quality”
Review of The Forklift

The Forklift
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Snowbird
Reviewed March 12, 2010

My husband and I ordered the fish and chips. Needless to say, we were underwhelmed. The fish tasted freezer-burnt. $15 for a couple of teeny pieces of pre-made fish. One would think for the price, they could get a chef who could make beer batter and use fresh halibut to order. It is immoral to charge $15 for pre-made frozen fish. I've had better fish in McDonald's Filet 'O Fish. At least with McDonald's, you know what you are getting.

There are newer reviews for The Forklift

Reviewed January 13, 2010

Went in with family (wife and 2 kids) on vacation. Was told it would be 20 minutes. While waiting the maitre d sat down a party of four walk in that she knew right in front of me. When I confronted he she said she knew and she was sorry. She made them get up. Then the table sat empty for 10 minutes. Now my 20 minute wait was 35-40 minutes. Sit down 15 minutes late the waiter comes over. We order let him know we need to get out ASAP. He never comes back. someone else came to deliver the food. It was all wrong. The waiter said he would get it fixed. I went to the manager and said we couldn't wait for the food to be recooked. she said it didn't have to be and it would be right out. She would see to it. She never came back. 3 orders showed up 10 minutes later but i never ate. we walked in at 2:00 pm and I walked out at 3:45 without eating. My kids and pregnant wife got there food.

Reviewed April 25, 2009

The Forklift is located right off Snowbird mountain and right near the entrance to the tram. It is open for breakfast and lunch.

We ate breakfast at The Forklift twice. Service is fast and friendly. If you have on snowboarding or skiing equipment, the servers will really speed up things for you.

The breakfast menu had something for everyone - anything from granola to a traditional eggs-and-bacon breakfast. The signature Dave's Power Spuds (hash browns with sauteed mushrooms, cheese, and bacon - eggs optional) are a great way to get fueled up for the day. I didn't even need to stop and eat lunch it was so filling. My boyfriend got a custom omelette, which was good but a little greasy for his taste.

The Forklift is perfect for a pre-riding meal that will last you all day long. The prices are definitely more than Denny's or a greasy spoon, but this is typical of all resort eateries.