“Legendary Lodge & unexpected gem”
Review of The Lodge Bistro

The Lodge Bistro
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Snowbird
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Legendary Lodge & unexpected gem”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

A gem of a bar/restaurant with diverse menu choices with fine service from smart savvy wait staff who really knew their menu with "on point" answers to the varied options.
Ok beer/wine choices.
Enjoyed goat cheese appetizer with tomato chutney on bed of pesto topped with balsamic reduction & unique flatbread.
I had a medium rare Scottish salmon with arugula pesto & mixed vegetables. Photos of both attached.

Visited February 2014

Menlo Park, California
“It just keeps getting better, even when we didn't think it was possible”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I visited the Lodge Bistro at Snowbird this past weekend, just before they take their seasonal break.

We tried different options this go round and were astounded, again. The goat cheese timbale appetizer was done fabulously, as was the margarita on the rocks that my wife started with.

I got the Tenderloin au Poive entree from the menu accompanied with herbed mashed potatoes and asparagus. It was the best beef tenderloin I think I have had in years, cooked the most perfect medium rare (especially for a 'steak snob' like myself).

My wife had the vegetarian special of the evening, though we forget the name it was excellent.

The french vanilla crem brulee for dessert is our go to dessert, and was amazing.

Our waiter was prompt and punctual. I had my steak knife before my steak and our appetizer plates were gone before the entrees came out. This is quickly becoming the only place we go to dinner in the Salt Lake Valley, and easily the best dinner option when at Snowbird or Alta.

All in all, I am not sure you can't find something to suit your taste on the menu. Unless of course you don't have taste buds to start with.

We have the opportunity to enjoy other world-class dining options in big cities across the country, and more often than not I would rather be eating at the Lodge Bistro.

• Visited April 2013
Holland, Michigan
“Great food / service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

What a great find. We had several meals here last week and everything was well prepared and delivered with a professional smile.

• Visited April 2013
Barrington, Illinois
“Average meal but excellent service”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

The dining room is small and lacks ambience. I had the pork tenderloin special with risotto cakes. The pork was pretty bland and rice cakes were dry and flavorless. We would not return to this restaurant when there are so many better options when staying at snowbird.

1 Thank Disneycrazy123
Boston, MA
“Nice upscale option at Snowbird”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The dining room is "scenic" with giant windows overlooking the mountain and pedestrian path. We could see deer tracks so if you're lucky perhaps some wildlife will drop by during your dinner. The dining room is tiny so reservations are definitely recommended. Food was top notch (maybe not "big city" quality but very good) though it was on the expensive side ($30 entrees). The service was great, and it was a very romantic way to cap off our trip.

• Visited March 2013