We took 4 days to do some spring skiing this past week. It was great. beautiful views. I preferred Alta for some easier runs just coming off knee surgery. Its true their blues are more black. Of course the rest of the family was great with it. Lodge is really nice and most staff seemed helpful. Rooms were clean. Lockers were great. Pool was heated perfectly.
First night at the Cliff Lodge started a little rocky food wise. We (family of four with twin 11 year olds) were very hungry after a day of traveling. Kids ordered room service while my husband and I went to Aerie for sushi. Room service took forever for grilled cheese and mac n cheese. Then when we called they said the order got messed up. This was after an hour. The kids waited longer and it came both cold and fries were burnt. Do not order sushi at Aerie. It was horrible. I sometimes grab grocery store sushi for lunch and it wasnt nearly as good as my local store. My husband and I have had lots of sushi and this was not good. As my husband said "at least the edamame was good". Yikes...our other dinners at the Italian place and mexican were much better.
Shuttle service was remarkable! They were so awesome picking us up anywhere in Snowbird Alta area. We tipped them well.
Loved chatting with the staff for tips. They seemed to really know everything about the hill and area.
We enjoyed the change from our usual ski trip to Colorado. Overall nice place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a comfortable mountain setting, The Cliff Lodge and Spa has 514 accommodation options, three restaurants, two lounges, two swimming pools, four hot tubs, extensive meeting space and Snowbird’s only ski-out, ski-in accessibility. The Cliff Lodge is the flagship of the four lodging properties at the resort. Guests of the Cliff Lodge don’t have to worry about toting their gear back to their room as each room and unit is assigned a convenient indoor locker. Lockers includes boot dryers, shelves and plenty of space for your skis and snowboard. Camp Snowbird is the resort’s comprehensive, state-licensed daycare facility with an on-premises kitchen and nursery for infants 6 weeks and older. Camp Snowbird offers a seamless integration with the resort’s renowned Mountain School to smoothly incorporate lessons on the nearby Chickadee Run and throughout the mountain with customary daycare offerings such as games, movies, arts and crafts and naps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Cliff Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliff Lodge And Spa
- The Cliff Hotel Snowbird
- Cliff Hotel Snowbird
- Cliff Lodge Utah
- Snowbird Cliff Lodge
- Cliff Lodge Snowbird Utah
- The Cliff Lodge & Spa Snowbird, Utah