“Favorite Place”

Callaways Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I hesitate to let everyone in on the secret... but this is such a great place! Actually just a few blocks from home, so it's convenient. There are so many things we love. Mostly the atmosphere. Its quiet and relaxing, even when they are very busy, people are not stacked on top of each other. Staff is super friendly, always remember us and what we usually order. Especially Michelle, great waitress! The food is amazing, everything on the menu is so good, nice size portions, I get to take some home. Good prices and value. Excellent variety of alcohol to choose from. Love the fresh from the oven bread sticks.

1  Thank utahdar

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is our absolute favorite place in Cache Valley. We always have good service and great food. We've been coming here for over 11 years, even had our wedding dinner here, and are never disappointed. We've tried the majority of the menu and frequently try the new specials. Lots of food and flavor for reasonable prices. Makes other Italian style restaurants pale in comparison. Neat atmosphere. Our favorites include the flatiron steak and the angel hair shrimp provincial.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stopped at Callaway's on our way back to SLC, it's a local restaurant in the quaint and immaculately clean town of Smithfield Utah, just north of Logan, Utah. This restaurant is a little diamond and if you are ever in Smithfield, Utah, this is worth trying. Cooked to order food, who has that anymore!! and besides that, it is fabulous. First of all they serve you homemade breadsticks, yum, yum, with an Italian dipping sauce. My son and I had the Sante Fe Fettucini (sausage) which was out of this world, a touch splcy, which made it soooo good. They have steaks, pizza, seafood. I would bet that this restaurant uses homegrown ingredients. My hat off to the chef, (owner) believe me it's worth the drive in any direction.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Callaways is always my favorite place for a good date night, excellent Pasta and Pizza with a cozy quiet atmosphere.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good little town diner. Pizza is good and fair priced. Good hometown joint that has fair pricing. They also do take and bake pizza!