“Private and Shared Ammenities take the cake!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tristansk...
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Private and Shared Ammenities take the cake!”
Reviewed February 14, 2017 for a stay in September 2016

I have stayed at several homes at Paradise Village - this one for business and others for family reunions. I am convinced these are the best designed vacation rentals anywhere. Every bedroom has a private bathroom and the decor is great. My kids weren't with me so I didn't try the splash pad - but I'm sure they would have loved it! I did enjoy the huge resort hot tub and pool (and even tried the waterslide).

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing