“Food is very good..”

Cuisines: Thai
Sandy, Utah
“Food is very good..”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

All the food I have tried here is delicious. The owner is there many times during the day and is wonderful to talk with and she caters to the little people (kids). They love her.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Scottw5

Tucson, Arizona
“Not worth it at any price”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

If you know anything about Thai food do not go here. The dishes were bland and far from authentic. The service was extremely slow and the server seemed totally uninterested.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Marbarlet
Tacoma, Washington, USA
“Excellent Thai at a reasonable price”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Had a very nice dinner at Simply Thai last week. Food was excellent and priced very well. Service was good, but both dishes
Should have been served at same time. Atmosphere is simple, very clean and quiet. Well worth the visit.

Highland, Utah
“Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was in town staying at one of the nearby hotels and thought I'd give this place a try for lunch. I was very surprised that the lunch menu included two main entrees for only $6.99!! This was an affordable and excellent opportunity to try two different dishes. I opted for masaman curry with beef and a red curry with chicken. Though I asked for both to be spicy, they both could have been spicier, but they did have good flavor. The chunks of beef in the masaman curry were plentiful and very tender unlike at other places I've had it.

Service was attentive and it was a lovely personal touch to be greeted during my meal by a lovely woman who I presume was the owner.

When back in the area, I do plan on returning to try other dishes from their menu.

• Visited December 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Excellent Pad Thai”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Nice Thai food restaurant in Sandy, close to freeway and shopping. The owner is always very friendly and takes care of us and our kids, often with complimentary ice cream following our meal. We always get a curry dish and the Pad Thai, both of which are great, but the beef Pad Thai is the best!

• Visited December 2012