“Great Asian and Gluten-Free”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #90 of 230 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Pei wei is one of our favorite places to eat. One because of the great gluten free selection and another because of the great food. There are just a couple reasons I do not give it 5 stars. 1. The pei wei spicy chicken is one of my favorites, but it is just a little too spicy 2. The other menu items taste good, but not great.

This location also has no booths which is a negative for me.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Always love coming to Pei Wei. It's fast and delicious. I especially love the orange peel chicken. Huge portions and fairly inexpensive.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband & I love their Pei Wei Spicy Chicken (or Beef)!! We get it with white rice, and it also has carrots that are delicious! The plate of food is so big that we share one. He gets the edemame as an appetizer, and loves it!

We've also tried the Caramel Chicken, Korean chicken, and Mongolian Beef. All were very good. But I always have to go back to my favorite -- Spicy.

The service is always fast & friendly. Even if there is a line to the door, which is usual on Fri. or Sat., don't be discouraged. It goes FAST, and tables become available just in time.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Good service, great food, very reasonable prices! Parking in front of building and in lot next to the restaurant - very convenient.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The main thing we liked about this restaurant were the variety of dishes. It great because we had to accommodate from toddlers on up. It was difficult to get a table for six on a busySaturday night, and with their policy of ordering only when a table is available we had a bit of a wait. We were crowded at our table for four, but we enjoyed our food and the price tag.