“GREAT FOOD”

Highnote Thai Cuisine LLC
Ranked #92 of 224 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The restaurant was very clean and the food was freshly made. The service was good. I ordered the Chicken Massaman Curry, it was delicious! I will definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for Highnote Thai Cuisine LLC

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This little restaurant has wonderful, authentic Thai food, however they are severely understaffed and also becoming popular. Therefore so plan to wait a while before you get your food, however rest assured know it is made fresh when you order it.
We chose the Panang Curry and the Highnote Curry. Both were amazing. It was flavorful, the vegetables were cooked to perfection and we really enjoyed both.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife Was looking for some great Thai food for my birthday dinner. Based on TA reviews of Thai in Sandy, we tried Highnote. We ordered several dishes and were looking for an epicurian adventure. The soup was good but it was all downhill from there. The veggies were overcooked and in all dishes the broth was thin and bland. I never got a wow! The service was good and the decor an average Salt Lake Thai feel. But the food, a major disappointment. We will not be back.

1  Thank Keith J
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is our favorite Thai restaurant. We have gone for years, and the food is so good. The owners are hard working and have many happy customers. Don't miss this restaurant when you want really good Thai food!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Some girlfriends and I were new to the area and weren't sure where to go. Highnote was ranked the highest on our search results so we thought we would give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised. It is a little mom and pop restaurant. The husband cooks and the wife serves. So cute! I don't go to Thai restaurants very often but thought what we ordered was Delicious! The vegetables were fresh and crisp. The flavor was delicious! If I am ever in the Sandy area again I would definitely go back! Yummy! My friends who were with me love Thai food and like to sample different restaurants. They also enjoyed the food they ordered and thought it comparable to other restaurants.