“Love the smothered burritos”
Review of La Frontera Cafe

La Frontera Cafe
Ranked #161 of 230 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have only eaten smothered burritos so cannot address other menu items. The smothered burritos are awesome. I love cheese so ask for cheese and onions on top. They put a lot of cheese on the dish so beware is you do not like a lot. Love their hot sauce but it is not a salsa. It's not gourmet dinning but a good hardy burrito.

Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Service, food and Value were very poor. Disappointed.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I cannot believe with three of us, all of us didn't like the food at this location. We visit the one near 700 West and 1700 South when we're in the area, and it's great. I also like the one in Ft. Union. But between the lousy service, cold and poor food, and a mediocre atmosphere, I was not surprised that it wasn't busy..

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Had good mexican here except for the salsa...that was tomato paste and hot pepper flakes. Otherwise the food was very good, not expensive and the margaritas were great. I will return next trip.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Nothing like a smothered burrito with Cheeeeeese!!