“Great Salads at Burger Grill”

The Habit Burger Grill
Ranked #29 of 216 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Draper, ut
“Great Salads at Burger Grill”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I've been there twice. Ordered their Cobb Salad and for a few bucks extra added some tri-tip. Both times, very good. Fresh. Well presented. I'll be back.

• Visited June 2014

Draper, Utah
“Excellent burger! My favorite in Utah”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Awesome food! Such good fries! New place just opened in Sandy. So glad they came to Utah! I'll go back anytime I want a good hamburger

Draper, Utah
“A great new place in Sandy!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Habit opened a new store just down the street from us, so we gave it a try. There are lots of choices! Hamburgers get top billing, but there are chicken, steak, tuna and veggie sandwiches and salads too. Add ons include caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, grilled pineapple, bacon and avocado. There are three bread/bun choices, plus barbecue and teriyaki sauce. You can have French fries, sweet potato fries or onion rings. My husband had a chicken burger and I had the Tri-tip steak sandwich. The food was great and the restaurant was very clean. We will be coming here regularly!

• Visited May 2014