“Yummy!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2012

After living in the SLC area for 6 months, I decided to try Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill. I was hesitant because I had read some not great reviews on multiple sites and didn't personally know anyone who had eaten at this restaurant. We went on a Monday night and it was very busy, had to wait 40 minutes for a table. Our host and server both were very friendly, the side salad was tasty(dressing was tasty). The kids got the childrens pizza, it seemed kinda of greasy, but they enjoyed it. The adults got the Smoky Pizza....Fantastic!!!! We have ordered take out and been back since this trip and have been please everytime. I definitely prefer the thin crust over the original. So happy to have a localish pizza place to patronize!

SmokyMtnPizza, Director of Food & Beverage at Smoky Mountain Pizzeria Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

KConner79;

Thanks for the awesome review! We look forward to being your local hang out, we love seeing familiar faces!

Tom Reding

Reviewed February 14, 2012

This Idaho based chain has great food and service. I've eaten at a few and think they do well. Their pizza is great, but a little pricey.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

I'm from Boston and love pizza; this just didn't cut it. I go to Utah every year and have yet to find a place average or above.

1  Thank MA250
Reviewed February 4, 2012

My kids were able to get a build your own pizza and spaghetti while we had a pretty decent pizza and a couple local draft beers. Kind of perfect for a post ski meal.

Reviewed July 18, 2010

I've been to Smoky several times. Food is always great. Mediterranean pizza is my favorite. The service at the restaurant is all right. The server, that is. The kitchen staff is another issue. At two different occasions they messed up our order and got us the wrong pizza. However, we ended up getting the one we ordered AND the one they did instead (the second one was free of course!). So, can't complain! I also order take out and again TWICE they made the wrong pizza for me. Again, I ended up with two pizzas, one free, courtesy of the manager. She even offered me a free drink while I waited for the right pizza to be made. Bottom line - they mess up a lot, but they always make it right for you. And since you actually benefit from their mistake, I'd almost hope for it ;) If you order take out, make sure you check if you have the right pizza!