“OK Mexican food”

La Costa
Ranked #16 of 230 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We have eaten here several times. It is a nice clean family-friendly place with booth seating and friendly and fast servers. It has a large bar area. The food is fairly standard Mexican but uniformly bland and somewhat uninteresting. It's a good place to get a fast Mexican food fix at a reasonable price, but if you are looking for exceptional food, this isn't it.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

In short the food and staff is great, but there's something about the soopapias( ok so i butchered the spelling). You got to finish of your meal with an order.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I came in with my mother on her birthday ..We sat down and ordered
Two Taco's $5.00 for two Taco's
Two Drinks $1.99 For a Tea and a $1.99 For a Coke
Then we asked for some sour cream for our taco's witch Taco's are suppose to come with sour cream..so they bring us the sour cream and "CHARGED" $1.59 For sour cream come one now what the hell is that about ?? Then I asked for Salsa for my Taco and they told me they did not have "SALSA" They offered me "Tabasco Sauce" Instead I don't want that on my damn Taco ...What Mexican Restaurant don't have Salsa ?? I like Salsa on my Taco's and sour cream...There music is too loud that you can't even hear the other person that your talking too..All I wanted to do was have a good time with my mother that day and It turned out crappy cause of this loud unfit restaurant..I will never come there again you lost my business..

Reviewed June 5, 2012

This place makes their, chips, salsa, re-fried beans, and I am sure many other things in house. My family and I go here at least once a month most of the time more. Fajitas, enchiladas, carne asada, and chile verde are super tasty! Also the fried ice cream is the best I have ever had!! If you like Mexican food you need to give this place a try!!

Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

I go there with my buddy Tom about once a month and have never been disappointed. The service is friendly and refills come just as you need them. The carne asada is mue bueno as are the chips and salsa. highly recommend this place.