“Not a Great Steak”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Herriman, Utah
“Not a Great Steak”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

I had the 6oz filet which I ordered medium. The cost was roughly $20 and the dinner came with fries and chicken tortilla soup. The steak was over cooked to at least medium well. There was no red in the middle. This is probably due to the thinness of the steak. I've never seen a filet cut so thin. It was maybe half an inch thick. The fries were good, but the portion size was very small. The tortilla soup was very good. Overall this meal was overpriced for the portion size and quality of the cut. Though it was billed as a filet cut, it was no better than a regular sirloin.

• Visited December 2013

Holladay, Utah
“Never again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

The hostess was put out that we asked for a bigger booth. When it came time to order drinks, my daughter and her fiancée ordered when I ordered he asked for ID which I didn't have, we are celebrating my 52 birthday so I stuck with water. The waiter educated us on how not to pass out our coasters as soon as he introduced himself. He was quick with service. Not impressed with the food. The steak was overcooked then when they brought the replacement I gave my potato to my daughter and discovered an 8 inch long hair on the plate. They took that meal off our bill. Needless to say we all lost our appetite, not even dessert sounded good. Sorry Outback, I'll be going to Roadhouse from now on.

• Visited September 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Not what it used to be”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

You could always get a great steak at the out back, since they where purchased or just changed its not worth the money or wait

• Visited September 2013
Nephi, Utah
“YUM YUM”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were seated quickly and our waitress arrived shortly after being seated. Lexi was prompt and friendly. She made suggestions and ensured that our order was too our liking. The steaks were DELICIOUS and unfortunately, we did not save room for dessert.

Visited August 2013
Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
“As good as always!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

We visited this Outback twice during our recent stay in Sandy so that says a lot in itself. Great food - especially the pork tenderloin. Great gluten free menu. Very friendly, pleasant staff.

Visited May 2013