“Never again”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #117 of 227 Restaurants in Sandy
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

The hostess was put out that we asked for a bigger booth. When it came time to order drinks, my daughter and her fiancée ordered when I ordered he asked for ID which I didn't have, we are celebrating my 52 birthday so I stuck with water. The waiter educated us on how not to pass out our coasters as soon as he introduced himself. He was quick with service. Not impressed with the food. The steak was overcooked then when they brought the replacement I gave my potato to my daughter and discovered an 8 inch long hair on the plate. They took that meal off our bill. Needless to say we all lost our appetite, not even dessert sounded good. Sorry Outback, I'll be going to Roadhouse from now on.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

You could always get a great steak at the out back, since they where purchased or just changed its not worth the money or wait

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were seated quickly and our waitress arrived shortly after being seated. Lexi was prompt and friendly. She made suggestions and ensured that our order was too our liking. The steaks were DELICIOUS and unfortunately, we did not save room for dessert.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We visited this Outback twice during our recent stay in Sandy so that says a lot in itself. Great food - especially the pork tenderloin. Great gluten free menu. Very friendly, pleasant staff.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Took the family to Outback for a birthday dinner. Started with the special stuffed mushrooms. Great beginning. The I had the sirloin steak and lobster special and it was excellant for the price. For $10 more I could have upgraded to the filet and lobster, but was not at all unhappy with the special. And the mahi mahi was very good. The grandchildren had a good selection and the wait service was some of the best I have seen. Would recommend going early to avoid the crowd.