“Always Good Food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2012

As always the food is good...service a little on the slow side. Waited a long time to get our check, ok if you're not on a schedule, but we were!

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Great food, great service!! Very accomodating for families with children!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

It's not gourmet, but it's consistently excellent. The unlimited salad and bread sticks are what other chains are compared to. I like their soups too. Often I don't order an entree but stick with the soup, salad, and bread sticks. There are many in the Salt Lake City area and they all are crowded. If I don't want to wait and there is no convention downtown, I will visit the one downtown. They take a limited number of reservations, but expect to wait awhile anyway.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

standard olive garden. good choice for delicious bread sticks, salads, pasta and dessert.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Olive Garden in Sandy, UT never disappoints me. I usually go with my sisters for either lunch on Sat. or dinner after work. We gab & eat & they never hurry us along, regardless of how busy they are. A little tip - if yoiu get a nice waitress/waiter (all of them are nice!), and it's dinner time, ask for a lunch portion - we've never been turned down & you get more than enough to eat & it costs a little less. Enjoy!