“Salads galore--show me some meat!”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes - CLOSED

Sweet Tomatoes
Draper, Utah
“Salads galore--show me some meat!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Friends brought me here for a birthday celebration of a co-worker. The ladies all seemed to like it, but for me--show me some meat! But seriously, what I had was just okay--not great but not horrible either. Would not go here on my own, but had an okay time with the ladies that were there.

1 Thank RooneAlredge

Indianapolis
“Was hoping for GREAT salad... no go.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

In my mind, the restaurant name indicated a gourmet salad experience. But it was about as plain as you can get. It's a buffet, so you get lots of big people, and families on a budget. The food quality was mediocre. I'd rather pay MORE and get good stuff. But it is a buffet, so they have to make a profit for sure. Really nice poeple working there! The cashiers was sweet and helpful and the pasta girl from Thailand was also very sweet and helpful. It just didn't meet my hopes and expectations. IF you want to eat on the cheap, I'm sure you'll like it.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank traveller4444
San Jose, California
“Delicious and Healthy”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We loved Sweet Tomatoes. The restaurant was super crowded the first night we went, and they still took great care to seat everyone in tables adjusted to their group size. The second time we went we had a group of 11 and it was not crowded. They treated us to two free meals. What a great experience!

Visited January 2013
Fruita, Colorado, United States
“Healthy Buffett”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Great soup, salads & Bread. The Chicken Noodle has huge chunks of chicken and very flavorful. The kids loved the Mac & Cheese and Ice Cream.

Draper, Utah
“When you just have to have some veggies”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The salad buffet had a nice assortment of leafy greens and the usual veggy toppings, but if you want the better veggies you have to pay a premium price! You only get one trip through the salad bar but you can have all the soup , bread and pasta you can eat. One reason for the 3 star rating is the parents who bring their herd of kids just let them go wild with no retrain at all. If you come for a relaxing meal get it for take away and eat it else where! The food is pleasent enough especially if you have been on the road and are tired of burgers and fries and othe fast food staples.