“Convenient and easy.”

TGI Friday's
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Had dinner here one night. Being by myself, just sat at the bar, dinner was pretty quick for an in and out meal with no fuss.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The buffalo wings are quite good but the previously frozen entrees are not very good and not worth the price.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just like any other TGIF. Stay away from the Korean Tacos! Bartender was a little slow and not up on the current alcohol laws in Utah. He wouldn't serve me a shot with my beer.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This place is alright, I go here if Im craving things like wings & fried food and I want to have a drink with my meal. Staff is okay depending on the server. Ive had both good & bad service here so... its iffy. If its bad we stay away for awhile & when we go back its different staff. The food is pretty good though.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I took my son and his wife and 2 young children.They seated us promptly, and the food was served quickly. We all enjoyed our meals, chosen from a large menu. Our server was pleasant and outgoing. A restaurant we would return to.