“Nice restaurant with great staff and delicious food!”
Review of Mizumi Restaurant

Mizumi Restaurant
Ranked #100 of 225 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Food is great here, and not just the sushi! The teriyaki is amazing with incredibly fresh ingredients! The staff are attentive and keen to explain the menu, especially good if you are celiac (like me)... The sushi and entrées may be a little more than other sushi places around SLC, but the quality easily justifies prices.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

their full price items are great too. but mizumi is my favorite spot to get sushi. i go here 2 or 3x a month. the staff is super friendly, and the rolls never disappoint. best in salt lake city for sure.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Love eating sushi while on holiday in the USA - not that many restaurants in the UK. We chose this restaurant initially because of its location - on a main road with easy parking but we liked it so much we went back again . The staff were all extremely friendly and welcoming and showed real interest in their customers. The sushi was excellent as were the hot dishes and sides that we tried. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

It's been a while since we dined at Mizumi. we were pleasantly surprised by the new re-modeling of the restaurant. we were sited promptly by one of the employee. we had couple of sushi rolls and sashimi. Yummy!!! their fish was incrediably fresh. my daughter tried their smoked salmon which is smoked fresh at the restaurant. My son not being a sushi eater tried their chicken teriyaki. I was impressed with the sizzling plate which it was served with yummy oranges. The server explained that they only serve natural range free chicken. Delicious and health consicous restaurant. what more can you ask for. Black cod marinated in saikyo miso WoW.. I am craving more of Mizumi's amazing food as I am writing this. Their happy hour is best value and portions were great. I was highly impressed and I will definately be back for more.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed December 12, 2008

I like the kushimono (skewers) with the dipping sauces. The atmosphere is a little lacking, but the service was nice and friendly.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook