“SOOOOO Freakin Good!!!!”
Review of El Agave - CLOSED

El Agave
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been to this restaurant twice now and it is SOOOOOO yummy! Super fresh authentic food, the staff are unbelievable and the decor is gorgeous carved wood chairs and benches. Very open atmosphere, quick service, super friendly and very happy to please their customers. I love this place and have already taken three of my friends here...can't wait to spread the word!

2  Thank danielle r
There are newer reviews for El Agave

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This place had been open less than 3 weeks when my wife & I went for dinner. Much work had been put into remodeling and changing the insides of this building that had formerly housed another restaurant. The result is a fresh, bright, colorful Mexican motif. This Sandy location is the third of three family-run Mexican restaurants, the other two in Washington state. Service was attentive and professional. Warmed tortilla chips and salsa were immediately brought to our table. I had the carnitas burrito plate and my wife had the spinach & mushroom enchilada. Both were excellent
I would rate the food next to the Red Iguana (long established SLC premier place for authentic Mexican) and the dining area much more spacious and relaxed. It was a good experience and we intend to go back.

2  Thank mmslc