“Good brew pub.”

Cuisines: German
Los Angeles
“Good brew pub.”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I'm not a beer drinker, so I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of their wine list. I'm told the beer is good, also. The food is also very good, so good we went back the next day.

Visited June 2014

Park City, Utah
“Good beer, decent food”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The atmosphere is nice and fits okay with the Bavarian theme (with the exception of some "cartoon like" artwork, which was out of place). The beer was really good! the food was decent and the price was reasonable. The food is not as authentic as I was expecting as the establishment has added their own "American" twist. I would definitely eat here again, but would not necessarily go out of my way to eat here again.

Some food observations: The Brats were tasty. The french fries have a garlicky seasoned batter over them. The French onion soup is made with processed Swiss cheese. The mashed potatoes are light and fluffy. The sauerkraut is sweetened (too sweet for me and loses the real sauerkraut taste...."dumbed down"). The bread served is white bread (too bad 'cause German bread is soooo good)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank cafesnrods
Park City, Utah
“Good lunch, great beer”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Found this restaurant while we were waiting for Real game. Tons of Real fans all eating an early bird special (you guys should think of doing a Real special on game day).
The food was ok. The salad had long shaved vinaigrette carrots then a walnut vinaigrette salad dressing, too much vinegar. I asked for another dressing but the dressing on the carrots was enough.
I also had a ruben which they were nice enough to substitute turkey for the pastrami. It was ok, but they do a special kind of sauerkraut which is sweet and takes away from the traditional taste of a ruben. The sauerkraut was interesting on it's own though. The fries were the battered kind which I don't prefer, but I liked the garlic seasoning. I don't think I would order it again.
My husband liked his brats and really liked his mashed potatoes.
The wait staff was really nice and accommodating.
The beer was very good. Would like to go back with some friends for a sampling night.
I would go back again, but only if it was convenient.

• Visited April 2014
Ohio
“Cool atmoshere, excellent food.”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I went to the Bohemian Brewery for lunch while on business near Salt Lake City. The restaurant is a really cool looking log cabin, very comfortable, with nice aged copper table tops, a neat log bar, and views into the Brewery area where they make their beer. Our server was polite and attentive.
I had the Brat sandwich, served with fries (but ordered plain fries instead of their standard garlic fries, cause I had to go back to work), and it was one of the best brat sandwiches I ever had. Came with sour kraut and a sauce on the side that was kind of like thousand island, but ten times better.
I definitely recommend this place. It looked like it would be awesome for dinner or drinks in the evening as well. Bathroom was clean, which is always a plus.

• Visited February 2014
Sandy, Utah
“One of our favorite go to places!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We love our Bohemian Brewery! Its our go to place when we want to sit outside and see our beautiful view of the Wasatch Mountains and have a really great meal and great beer. Great place to take out of town visitors. There's something for every appetite on the menu. I love the pear salad and the portabella sandwich is excellent. The fish and chips cannot be beat. Service is always great.

• Visited October 2013