“Date night”

Cafe Rio
Ranked #115 of 224 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 6, 2013

i can always count on Cafe Rio being great. If my wife is unsure where she would like to go we often default to Cafe Rio. Sandy pit location is better than a few others with parking the best and service is better than other Cafe Rio's nearby.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Rio

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Great place to eat. Love going there with friends and family. Plenty of food for a meal at a fair price. Lunch has big lines but they move fairly quickly.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Visiting park city, utah friends took us here. Stand in a cafeteria line, tell server what you want. They put it together in front of you, fast and tasty. Price is reasonable, food is not greasy. Not what you expect like a sit down Mexican restaurant but over all a good experience. Very family friendly....but noisy!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I am a picky eater and rarely eat at fast food places, however I found the food at Cafe Rio flavourful and nicely presented (despite being served to you in a foil dish). I tried two different quesadillas during my stay and thought they had a rich flavour and the meat was a good consistency. Seating is like a food court, with colourful chairs and tables fixed to the floor sporadically. My least favorite part was having to line up to order food, as it tended to get a bit crowded as we wound our way through the Disney-style lineup. It was fun to pick out the sauces etc for my meal and overall I enjoyed eating at this restaurant.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Love Cafe Rio's sweet pork burrito. You must try this burrito Enchilada style. It is the best. Have not tried most their other stuff because I got hooked on this through a friends suggestion on day one. Go out of my way to go get it at least a couple times a month.