“Yummy!”

Nothing Bundt Cakes
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Sandy
“Yummy!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

They have very yummy cakes. Their prices are a little high, but you won't be disappointed in the taste or texture. They don't have a huge selection either, but what they lack in quantity, they make up for in quality. Great for a different kind of gift or housewarming for someone.

• Visited December 2012

“Wonderful cakes!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have ordered a couple of cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes. I usually bake my own for family parties, but have used them a couple of times and have been very pleased with the quality of the cakes. Our family has loved them! One note: if you order online, be sure and double check that they received your order. One of our orders didn't go through, but they did everything to make sure that we were satisfied.

• Visited August 2012
Sandy
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Nothing Bundt Cakes is fabulous!!!!
All the cakes are moist and fresh and delicious!!
Who knew there could be so many varieties of bundt cakes???
Great to order for any occassion and nice for a change of desert...
I LOVE CAKE!!!!!! And this place takes the CAKE!!!!!

• Visited December 2011
“Fabulous cakes!”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We have been fortunate to have eaten several of the flavors and they are all wonderful! The cakes are dense, moist, and delicious, the icing is superb. We have ordered them for birthdays, given them as gifts, and enjoyed them as a special treat. I can't say enough good things about them!

• Visited September 2011
Sioux Falls
“Best Cake I've Ever Eaten”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Taste one sample and you are gone for! These cakes are so moist and perfect. The frosting is perfect! My favs are the Raspberry White Chocolate and the Chocolate Chocolate. Though I have to say, I have never tasted a good Red Velvet until I tried one here. You won't be sorry!

• Visited March 2012