“My Business Stay at the Hilton Garden”

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My recent stay at the Hilton Garden was ok. I typically stay here when I travel to Utah, the beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean and nice. I had an issue with my reservation this trip and was earlier in the AM than expected. The staff member I dealt with was quite rude regarding checking in early and notified me I would be charged an additional day. I was just tired and wanted a room as I checked in at about 2AM, not deal with attitude. Not happy with my recent trip but will stay here again as I usually have an excellent stay here and would still recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had a great experience staying at the hilton garden inn, Sandy Utah this past weekend. the staff was very helpful, great accomodations, clean rooms, friendly staff!! highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great business hotel. Rooms are clean and comfortable, breakfast is very reasonably priced and the made-to-order dishes I had were very good. I wish the fitness center had a few more weight training options, but the dumbbells are adequate and come is plenty of different weights. The staff was professional, but warm. When you go to the bar, be careful about the 3.2% beers (unless you are watching your gut-line).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2014

This hotel is very nice. The rooms were clean and large. We got a king size room and brought our toddler bed from home for our 2.5 yr old. We had a lot of stuff but were able to make the room work really well for us. The bed was really comfortable. We had a large party and they arranged for most of us to be on the same floor and next to each other. This was tough because they had an almost full hotel the extented weekend we stayed there. Almost everyone commented on how nice the beds were. We also enjoyed the pool. It was the prefect temp. to swim in. Breakfast was really good. There was a buffet but they also made fresh hot food to order. Great experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This hotel is one of Hiltons average hotels. Nothing to great. Good Service. The breakfast is pretty good for $10, but I think I would just rather have the Hamptons Inn's free breakfast. I liked their free computer room they had for the guests.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Jason was a life saver for saving 3 rooms for us at midnight, he made our stay special, check in was smooth. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. Would stay here again and will recommend to other friends and family

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is a nice place to stay, and the hotel was very clean. The complimentary cookies were also enjoyable! I would definitely stay at this Hilton Garden Inn in the future if my work takes me back to this location.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn
Residence Inn Salt Lake City Sandy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy? Share your experiences!