Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
$91
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn(Sandy)(Great Value!)
$99
$94
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Residence Inn Salt Lake City Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
$111
$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
$109
Courtyard Salt Lake City Sandy(Sandy)(Great Value!)
$132
$119
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$76
$68
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbuffet breakfastroom was cleanbusiness triproom servicesandy utahhave stayed here many timessalt lakegreat amenitiesdowntown slca great stayfree internetplenty of parkingstaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againexpo center
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We love this hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We arrived during the dinner hour and too tired to leave the hotel and decided on dinner there. Pleasantly surprised. The server told us that the hotel just revamped their menu and suggested her favorite items. The food and the service was excellent. The next morning we had breakfast and I can't say enough good things. So many choices, I had a really hard time deciding on what to eat because I really do not like to eat breakfast.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This hotel is in a great location, it's clean with friendly staff and a spacious room. There are great offers from the hhonors website. I will be staying there often for business travel and would also stay if I took my family for a vacation skiing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The hotel staff a very friendly and helpful. The rooms (I opted for a King size bed) were of good size and cleaned to a very high standard. The breakfast was good, with a lot of fresh fruit and a fair choice of cooked options. Overall a highly recommendable hotel in Sandy.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We were in Salt Lake City for our mothers funeral :(
The staff at the Hilton Garden ( Sandy, Ut) was so kind and caring.. They lent my sister and I unbreallas , as it was raining the day we laid our mother to rest . When we returned to our room after the funeral, the staff had left us a beautiful care package complete with snacks , drinks and a lovely condolence card! The hotel is super clean and the staff is kind and caring!
Thank you again to the Hilton Garden ( Sandy, Ut ) for your kindness and compassion to my family, during such a diffuclet time!
The Mares/ Clopitsky family

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We only stay in Hampton properties and this was one of the best. The room was immaculate. I would have sworn we were the first people to ever use this room. I loved the garden sleep beds. It felt like it wasn't doing anything and not adjusting until you stayed on it a while. If you watch a video online, you will understand better how the bed operates. It was the best sleep I've had in a long time. We had guests on our hall, but we never heard them. The business center was properly equipped, the parking lot well lit, and the location close to shopping and restaurants. The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is because the breakfast wasn't free. I would definitely stay here again.