Hilton Garden Inn Sandy Utah was home away from home on my recent business trip. Front desk was friendly and efficent during my check-in. Great looking lobby with fireplace and flat screen for gathering before/after your meetings. I ate dinner in the restaurant and the food was good. I ordererd a simple hamburger but they have a wide selection of other items on the menu ranging from $10-$20 per entree. The breakffast buffet is delicious and eggs are preared fresh for you by the chef. The room was very clean and I loved the big flat screen. The bathroom included a large tiled walk-in shower with adjustable shower head. This Hilton features a special adjustable mattress. Wow, best mattress I have ever slept on! I used the exercise room twice during my stay. The exercise rom was small and included one elliptical and 2 treadmills along with some weight benches. The machines are placed too close together on 1 side of the room and should be spread out for more comfortable exercising. Overall this Hilton Garden Inn is highly recommened.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay close to where the attractions are on your next stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy. Enjoy dining in our onsite restaurant and Free Wifi during your stay. Both business and leisure travelers have easy access to downtown, the airport, area ski resorts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy Hotel Sandy
- Sandy Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy Utah