“Great stay”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Vernal, United States
“Great stay”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed here while participating in a soccer tournament. They had a very good group rate for all those participating in the soccer tournament. I could not say a bad word about anything while staying there. Great job and we will be back.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Jared,

Thank you for your kind review! It was so fun to host everyone for the tournament; we do love hosting groups here, and I know Lidia and Angie work hard to make each groups' experience a good one. Thank you for the compliments, and we look forward to hosting you again!

Front Desk Services

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Czech first
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our stay in the hotel was very short, roughly for 7 hours between the hours of 8pm and 3am. We did not have enough time to interact with staff and carry out extensive observations. However, the summary of our experience is described as good. We were warmly welcomed. The frontline staff were good and courteous. The services provided to us were good and satisfactory. The communication and eye contact were exemplary. They paid attention to what they were doing. The room was clean and neat. We enjoyed the facilities provided in the room. I will describe our stay as a good experience.

Dear Guest,

For such a short visit, I am glad our hotel stay went well! As a member of the front desk staff, I am happy to hear that you were greeted and taken care of kindly and efficiently! That is what we always strive for. Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and I hope we can host you again soon (for longer next time)!

Elko, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I love this hotel, it is very clean, the value is great and it is centrally located for anything you may want to do in the Salt Lake Valley. The area is very safe and you can walk to any number of restaurants, shop at the mall etc. It is always clean and tidy and in a nice quiet location away from freeway noise. It's my go to place!

Stephany,

Thank you for your review! I am very happy to hear that you felt comfortable in our Sandy neighborhood, and were able to take advantage of all the close shopping and dining. I too love how close everything is! Our housekeeping staff will be happy to hear that the room was nice and clean for your needs; they do work hard! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return!

Phoenix, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was disappointed at how tiny the rooms were for the price we paid. The folks at the front desk were nice. We were happy with the location as it was close to our family reunion. The pool and the exercise room were adequate. The breakfast area was very tiny and nowhere near large enough for the number of guests. The breakfast selection was decent and I liked it for the first three days. I did get sick after I had breakfast on the fourth day. It would have been nice if the room had come with a microwave. The TV was adequate.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Manager at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
I am pleased you enjoyed some of our amenities we have to offer.
We do have many room types available, some room types are larger and might
accommodate you better in the future.
We are always striving to make our breakfast a enjoyable part of our guests stay.
Thank you for your feedback.

We hope to see you again soon.

Kristen Fortie
AGM
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed July 9, 2014

As I travel around this last year or two, it is nice to see so many remodeled Best Western Hotels!!! I had all but stopped booking Best Western in years past due to poor quality. Now I am finding many great Best Western hotels like this one.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments! We love our renovations as well, and I am very happy to hear that you enjoy theml. I know our Best Western CottonTree brand works hard to keep the hotels comfortable, chic and high quality. Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Sandy, and we look forward to your return!

Montpelier, Idaho
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Angie was wonderful to work with. We had a big Family Reunion and she helped get enough rooms to accommodate all of us. The kids thought the pool was great and it helped being open 24 hours!. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Would stay again!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Stephanie,

Thank you for the review! I'll pass your kind words on to Angie; she does a great job coordinating group get-togethers for guests, and I am glad that your experience was great! We are so happy that you chose our hotel for your family reunion, and that the kids enjoyed our 24-hour pool and hot tub! We look forward to hosting your family again!

St. George, UT, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I actually felt like a valued guest, rather than just another patron. The facility was comfortable and relaxing and the staff was friendly and very accommodating. I will definitely stay here again. Although the price was higher than the competition, it was worth the additional cost. The location is close to shopping and the freeway and it was easy to find my way around.

Brian,

Thank you for your lovely review! I am very happy to hear you had a nice experience during your stay. We are also happy you will stay with us again, and look forward to your return!

Front Desk Services
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy
Little America Hotel
Little America Hotel
#11 of 75 in Salt Lake City
Holiday Inn - South Jordan - SLC South

Been to Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn? Share your experiences!