WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Sandy
Rock Springs, Wyoming
“Quick trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed at the BW Cottontree Inn and it was great! Reservation folks were great, the front desk help was friendly and moved my room to accommodate me having a pet. The pet fee was was low ($15) and they were very dog friendly. The room was very comfortable and the bed was fabulous. The hot cookies in the evening were excellent! Hot breakfast in the morning was good and upon checking out, my dog was given a bag of dog bones as a treat. We both felt very pampered and welcome and will stay there again in the future! Best Western allows you to use your company discount even when you are not traveling on company business so that makes it an even sweeter deal!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CottonTree-Sandy, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
We appreciate your awesome feedback and look forward to your return visit!
We'll keep the cookies warm for you!

801-523-8484

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
englewood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great hotel and especially the staff will return again and again. The staff went out of their way to help me. The shuttle was there for me and even brought lunch for my daughter and myself at her school.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
I'm thrilled to know our staff went out of their way to make your stay enjoyable . It's our hope that each and every visit to the CottonTree Inn-Sandy will leave you smiling :)
Thank you for your great feedback.

Warmest Regards,

Farson, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean. Beds were very comfortable. Hotel is next to a large selection of fine dining, shopping, and a movie house. Lobby is very welcoming. Breakfast was good, but they need to keep checking the bar to make sure things aren't running out. Didn't have much for it being 7:00 in the a.m.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Meridian, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

From the moment we walked in we were treated like first class visitors. Danna was so wonderful and sweet, and it was even 9:30 at night! The breakfast was great. Quite a nice selection with waffles, eggs, cereal, toast, bacon, sausage, yogurt and different types of beverages as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is perfect, right across the street from shopping. I would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed in one of their suites. Very comfortable and roomy. It's located at the end of the h...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your sweet comments. We love our staff and our guests! Being across the street from South Town Mall also has its perks :)

SuzI Summer
Seattle, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Someone (probably maid service) went through my suitcase (which I carried onto the plane) and took my jewelry. It was not expensive but I was in town for my sister's funeral and had planned on wearing the jewelry. This was about the last thing I needed to deal with. Never again will I stay at this hotel or this chain.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Diane B
CottonTree-Sandy, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Diane,

I'd like to express my sincere condolences on the loss of your sister.
In regards to your missing Jewelry, I have checked with both my front desk staff and
Housekeeping Manager who were unaware of the missing jewelry.
In addition I have personally checked all items in lost and found to make sure there was no oversight.
We have tried to reach you several times with the number we have on file, It
is my hope that the non reply indicates that you may have found the jewelry
Please contact me directly if I can be of further assistance.

Again, my apologies and condolences.

Kristen Fortie
AGM
Best Western PLUS CottonTree-Sandy
Kristen@bwcti.com
Sandy, UT, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Hotel is easy to drive to and close to restaurants and SLC Community College for my meetings. The breakfast has many choices, coffee is good. Cookies and fresh water with oranges are great at check in. Staff very friendly and helpful. Bed is comfortable and rooms are clean with plenty of space. Comfortable chair to relax in. Thank you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Hi Darla,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback of our property. We always aim to provide all of our guests with a wonderful stay. We hope to you see you soon!

Best regards,

Lidia Hernandez
Assistant Sales Director
Sarasota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks. The staff was excellent, the room was clean, and it is located near shopping, restaurants and movie theaters. Great place to stay. I would do it again. There was a few times where I called the front desk and they responded quickly. I needed extra towels once, and help with the television set once. I also used the fitness room, ate the breakfast, and used the guest laundry room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTree-Sandy, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you kindly for your wonderful review! We genuinely appreciate the feedback. Knowing that our 24hr fitness center came in handy is almost as pleasing to hear as the fact that you think our staff is great (we do too)! Please let me know when you will be in town next as I'd love to arrange your reservation for you.

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandy
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City / Sandy
Hyatt House Salt Lake City/Sandy
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City/Sandy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sandy
Home2 Suites by Hilton Salt Lake City/South Jordan, UT
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Salt Lake City South Towne

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn? Share your experiences!