I stayed at the BW Cottontree Inn and it was great! Reservation folks were great, the front desk help was friendly and moved my room to accommodate me having a pet. The pet fee was was low ($15) and they were very dog friendly. The room was very comfortable and the bed was fabulous. The hot cookies in the evening were excellent! Hot breakfast in the morning was good and upon checking out, my dog was given a bag of dog bones as a treat. We both felt very pampered and welcome and will stay there again in the future! Best Western allows you to use your company discount even when you are not traveling on company business so that makes it an even sweeter deal!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Newly remodeled rooms!Enjoy the Greatest Snow On Earth at some of the world's greatest ski resorts, only minutes from the Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn. Located just a stone's throw away from the mighty Wasatch Mountains, you can enjoy all that nature has to offer, from hiking and fishing to skiing and golf. The cosmopolitan center of downtown Salt Lake City offers numerous activities including shopping, pro basketball, hockey, baseball, galleries, breweries and many fine restaurants. The Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn is located minutes away from Interstate 15 and I-215, near key activities and attractions. Great ski rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Sandy
- Best Western Sandy
- Sandy Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn Sandy, Utah