We have visited this property two times in the last six months. We recommend it highly, and plan to return when we are again in Salt Lake City. We had direct contact with the staff on the front desk, maintenance, and the breakfast crew. All were friendly and efficient. When we departed on our last stay, a member of the "staff" assisted us by getting our luggage to our van, and then remained to pack the van for us! He was the general manager!! That's leading by example. We have need of an accessible room with a roll-in shower. The bath area was spacious, and the shower accessibility was excellent! By the way, the indoor pool is wonderful. The breakfast is delicious, and features different items every dsy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Newly remodeled rooms!Enjoy the Greatest Snow On Earth at some of the world's greatest ski resorts, only minutes from the Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn. Located just a stone's throw away from the mighty Wasatch Mountains, you can enjoy all that nature has to offer, from hiking and fishing to skiing and golf. The cosmopolitan center of downtown Salt Lake City offers numerous activities including shopping, pro basketball, hockey, baseball, galleries, breweries and many fine restaurants. The Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn is located minutes away from Interstate 15 and I-215, near key activities and attractions. Great ski rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Sandy
- Best Western Sandy
- Sandy Best Western
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn Sandy, Utah