We recently spent 6 nights at the Best Western Plus Cottontree Inn. We had a very enjoyable stay. The entire staff was very helpful and courteous at all times. The pool was very warm and comfortable to play in. The fact that the pool and fitness center is open 24 hours was a big plus. The rooms were very well decorated, quiet (even when the entire hotel was booked) and clean. The breakfast served every morning was exceptional and a few different selections each day. Another feature that we used and were grateful to have available was a "guest laundry" facilities at the hotel. When we return to Utah, this hotel will be our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2014 Newly remodeled rooms!Enjoy the Greatest Snow On Earth at some of the world's greatest ski resorts, only minutes from the Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn. Located just a stone's throw away from the mighty Wasatch Mountains, you can enjoy all that nature has to offer, from hiking and fishing to skiing and golf. The cosmopolitan center of downtown Salt Lake City offers numerous activities including shopping, pro basketball, hockey, baseball, galleries, breweries and many fine restaurants. The Sandy Best Western CottonTree Inn is located minutes away from Interstate 15 and I-215, near key activities and attractions. Great ski rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Best Western, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Sandy
- Best Western Sandy
- Sandy Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn Sandy, Utah